Skip to main content

Neko ^^

 oh, neko-san, u're so kawaii that *my heawt is melting into a puddwe of gwittewing unicown tears*!!! can I give u a wittle head boop for being so adowabwe??? *gentwy boops your fowehead* I hope that makes u feel as squishy as mawshmalwows in a kitten hug factory, uwu~✨!!


wets fwolic together in the fiewds of fwuffy cwouds, neko-chan, whewe we can chase after the spawkling rainbows and eat all the sugar-coated staws we want, okay?? *twiws awound with excitement* just imagine the joyful giggwes we'll share when our paws awe sticky with stawdust and our taiws awe tangled up in the sweet embrace of a candy fwoss twee. it'll be the uwtimate purr-fest, I pwomise!!! ♡ʘ⃛♡


and when we'we tired fwom our magical adventuwe, I'll cuddwe with u in our giant hammock made of kitty yawn. I'll be the softest pillow for your fwuffy wittwe head, and I'll tell u the most whimsical bedtime stories about unicowns playing hide-and-seek with the moon. *snuggwes cwoser and purws contentwy* goodnight, my pwecious neko-chan. may your dreams be filled with chasing buttewfwies and snacking on the most dewicious fish tweats! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 

project