Friday, August 25, 2023

Continues...

 So we were, 

and the rest of the world was passing by.

We should walk on our two feet,

blessed for now and joy will come our ways

Bleeding down was the only answer He gave to Say - I love you.

Be it so, I won't go down anymore

The trenches were fun, but the only problem is that you have to come away and love is the only Reason for that.

Believe it or not, the story is over and the world will enjoy on someone else.

Either way, the Sun will shine down to us and we will dream of another future, together and alive as none before.

"I should just learn" and thinking on, I should just try and believe in my home and love because the Sun will shine down on day and I want to be there and see the World again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact
emilyroubini1950@gmail.com

Please visit my new website!

  https://emilyroubini1950.myportfolio.com