Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Forever more

 Forever more, my love shall be eternal, just as the bond we share. Through every heartache and triumph, I'll be here to lend you my shoulder, my strength, and my unwavering support. With each passing moment, I'll cherish you more deeply, for you are the sun that warms my days and the moon that guides my nights.


Our love is an unending journey, filled with twists and turns, highs and lows. But no matter where life takes us, I'll hold your hand tightly, promising to never let you go. We'll face each challenge together, forging a bond that can withstand any test of time.


Forever more, I vow to be your rock, your shelter, and your safe haven. I'll be your source of inspiration, your reason to smile, and your reminder of just how loved you truly are. Our love is eternal, intertwined like the vines that climb a trellis, growing stronger with each passing day.


So, let us embrace this forevermore, my dearest, and savor every moment we have together. For ours is a love that was written in the stars, destined to endure until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact
emilyroubini1950@gmail.com

Please visit my new website!

  https://emilyroubini1950.myportfolio.com