Thursday, November 30, 2023

 Once upon a time, there lived a young man named Jack who lived in a small village near the sea. He was a simple man and lived a peaceful life.


One day, Jack decided to take a walk along the beach. As he walked, he noticed a beautiful woman standing near the shore. She had long, wavy hair and piercing blue eyes. Jack was immediately drawn to her and couldn't take his eyes off of her.

The woman noticed Jack and smiled. She said, 'Hello, my name is Celeste. Would you like to take a walk with me?' Jack could hardly believe his luck and happily accepted the invitation.

They walked along the beach, talking and laughing as if they had known each other for years. Jack felt as if he had known Celeste his entire life. Suddenly, Celeste stopped and looked into Jack's eyes.

'I want you to know that I love you,' she said. 'I have since the moment I saw you. I love you with a love that will last an eternity.'

Jack was speechless. He'd never felt love like this before. He'd never felt so connected to someone. He hugged Celeste tightly and said, 'I love you too. I will love you for eternity.'

And so, Jack and Celeste stayed together, loving each other for eternity. They were a symbol of true love and, to this day, they are still remembered by the people of the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact
emilyroubini1950@gmail.com

Please visit my new website!

  https://emilyroubini1950.myportfolio.com